Director Global Marketing Communications
My client is a global brand and active in the high-end luxury goods industry. Entirely independent and pursuing a time-honored family tradition, the brand is active worldwide, headquartered in London, the brand produces exceptional creations, in line with its values of quality, creativity and heritage.
My is looking to introduce the key role of Director Global Marketing Communications (Executive Level), responsible for Digital, Brand Marketing & PR, Communications, Ecommerce, Visual Merchandising and Store Concept/Design.
As Director Global Marketing Communications, you should have in-depth marketing communications experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all channels. You will provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong and coordinated company web presence and a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
This will include creating the Digital, Marketing, PR and VM strategy for the Brand, developing a Global strategy and developing and leading teams in implementing these strategies.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will secure a role which is both challenging and rewarding. This role is suitable for an individual who is self-motivated, used to working independently and used to motivating and leading growing teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy across Marketing, Communications, PR, VM and Ecommerce;
- Developing the marketing strategy for the global business;
- Developing and executing integrated online strategy with wider company marketing plans;
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR;
- Oversee all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency;
- Develop and implement the global store concept to ensure a consistent global image;
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with target media within the fashion and luxury industries and represent the brand at industry events as required;
- Working with the Head of Finance, prepare budgets;
- Measure ROI and KPIs and responsible for budget performance;
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction;
- Working closely with the CEO to identify, plan and successfully execute marketing and PR activities that will support business objectives;
- Motivating and ensuring that objectives are implemented by reporting teams;
- Work closely with product development team to define marketing materials and programs;
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition;
- Drive continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, monitoring competition and generating ideas to stand out;
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments;
- Proven work experience in a senior management, Marketing & Communications capacity;
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful offline and digital marketing campaigns;
- Strong understanding of how all current offline and digital marketing channels function;
- Solid knowledge of offline and online marketing tools and good practice;
- Familiarity with web design;
- Excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles;
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader;
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities;
Expertise needed for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Professional membership (CIM) an advantage;
- 10-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
- Experience managing digital content and an understanding of global social media and high-end luxury and lifestyle influencer landscape.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Established media relations a plus
- Prestige/ luxury brand experience
- 360 communication programming development and activation
- Global experience and understanding of cultural nuances
- Working with models, celebrities, high profile executives
- Development and execution of large-scale events